Please complete this form and email receipts/lesson plan PRIOR to June 30 following the school year.
- Only beef may be purchased for KBC reimbursement funds and must be used in FCS foods classrooms or ProStart program teaching labs.
- Qualifying beef purchases include fresh, frozen or fully cooked beef cuts such as steaks, roast or ground beef.
- To receive reimbursement, receipts for beef purchases must be submitted to KBC. If the receipt only has “meat” listed on the receipt, please write in the cut purchased or include a copy (digital photo) of the label from the package.
- Receipts MUST include the printed date and be legible. Illegible receipts with no date will NOT be accepted.
- A lesson plan or syllabus summary also should accompany receipts, showing how these products are being used in the curriculum.