south-of-the-border beef hash
One skillet, five ingredients and a few minutes are all you need to get this spiced up hash on the table!
- Time: 30 min
- Servings: 4
- 1 pound Ground Beef (75% to 80% lean)
- 3 cups frozen potatoes O'Brien
- 1-1/2 cups prepared thick-and-chunky salsa
- 1 can (4 to 4-1/2 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add Ground Beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into 3/4-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally. Pour off drippings.
- Stir in salsa and chilies; continue cooking 8 to 10 minutes or until potatoes are lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese. Let stand 5 minutes.