- Time: 25 minutes
- 4 servings
- 1 beef Flank Steak (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 8 medium flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 1/2 cup diced zucchini
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup prepared picante sauce or salsa
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl. Place beef steak and marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight. turning occasionally.
Combine salsa topping ingredients in medium bowl.
Remove steak; discard marinade/ Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 11 to 16 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 16 to 21 minutes0 for medium rare (145 degrees) to medium (160 degrees) doneness, turning occasionally. Carve across the grain into thin slices. Serve in tortillas with salsa.