- Time: 35 min
- Serves 6
- 1-1/2 pounds Ground Beef (93% lean or leaner)
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs or oats for a gluten-free option
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat
- 2% milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 350°F. Combine all ingredients in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
- Shape beef mixture into 12 equal portions. Place into 12-cup standard muffin pan, lightly patting beef mixture to level top. Bake in 350°F oven 19 to 20 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Remove from oven. Garnish with Toppings, as desired. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.