brisket queso dip
Chopped brisket gives this queso plenty of smokey flavor while adding zero dirty dishes to a game day favorite. It's the ultimate dump-and-go recipe that also can be made in the slow cooker.
- Time: 35 minutes
- Serves 12
- 2 lbs chopped brisket
- 2 lbs processed cheese, cubed
- 2 cups Mexican-style cheese
- 2 cans (10 oz) diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 2tbs crushed garlic
- Jalapeños to taste
- 1/2 to 1 cup milk
1. Add brisket, processed cheese, Mexican-style cheese, tomatoes, garlic and jalapeños to pan. Cover and cook for 30 minutes at 350° F.
2. Remove from oven. Add milk and stir.