brazilian-style beef sausage pinwheels
Serve these Brazilian-style beef sausage pinwheels for any special occasion - or just because they are so delicious!
- Time: 50 minutes
- Serving Size: 6
Mexican-style sausage seasoning
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1-1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 package (11 ounces) refrigerated thin-crust pizza dough
- Prepare Mexican-Style Beef Sausage.
- Stir eggs, cream cheese and Mexican cheese blend into sausage. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until eggs are cooked and cheeses have melted. Remove from heat and stir in spinach.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Meanwhile, roll out pizza dough according to package directions; spread sausage mixture evenly over dough. Starting on the long side, roll up dough into a log. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown. Cut into 6 pieces.