- Time 30 Minutes
- Makes 20 wraps
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 package (3 ounces)
- Oriental or beef-flavored ramen noodles
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tbs toasted sesame oil (see note)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 20 large Boston or leaf lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup torn fresh mint leaves
1. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Ground Beef and garlic; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking beef into 1/2-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, reserve ramen noodle seasoning packet. Break noodles into bite-sized pieces; set aside. Combine vinegar, oil, honey, soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of the ramen seasoning packet; set aside.
3. Remove skillet from heat. Stir in bean sprouts, carrots and uncooked noodles. Add vinegar mixture; toss to coat. Divide beef mixture evenly between lettuce leaves. Sprinkle with mint. Serve immediately
Cooking Note: Sesame oil can have a strong taste. You may or may not want to reduce this amount and add more later to taste.