bacon cheeseburger fries
The search for the perfect game-day celebration food has come to an end with these bacon cheeseburger fries. Take a pound of ground beef and combine it with your favorite burger toppings atop a bed of crispy waffle fries and anyone, sports fan or not, will be cheering in no time.
- 1 bag (24 ounces) frozen waffle fries
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons burger seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Cherry tomatoes, diced
- Green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 ¼ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, crumbled
- Optional sides: dill pickle slices, burger sauce, bbq sauce, ketchup
- Place frozen waffle fries on large sheet pan. If unseasoned, dust with a little seasoned salt. Bake according to package instructions.
- While waffle fries bake, brown ground beef and onion and cook until an internal temperature of 160° F. Drain. Add burger seasoning and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
- Cook bacon strips and crumble when cooled.
- When fries are done, remove from oven and top with seasoned ground beef and crumbled bacon. Sprinkle with ½ cup shredded cheese. Top with diced cherry tomatoes, green onion slices and remaining ¾ cup shredded cheese. Return sheet pan to oven for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with dill pickle slices, burger sauce, bbq sauce and/or ketchup.